Wednesday 7 July 2010

Photographers I like Vol: I don't know what


Say no to boring photographs! Giasco Bertolli goes on weird missions all over the place, snapping away like a over amourous alligator as he wanders. To be fair, I'm not bowled over by a lot of his other photos - they're the kind of photoraphs that would send a clipboard-toting-photography-teacher into box-ticking-overdrive, but leave you with kind of empty feeling (well, they do me anyway) - but both his tennis court and swimming pool projects are off the chain!

There's something about taking pictures of stuff that anyone who lives nearby would totally walk passed and not look twice at that gets me so stoked. Lots of clean lines, angular shapes and symmetry. Yum. These two are a couple of my favourites from the projects.

No comments: