Thursday 21 October 2010

B I N D E R P E R F E C T

Just scanning through Alexander Binder's blog is always mind-bogglingly amazing, but today I found this interview type thing he did a while ago where he is discussing one of his favourite artists Theodor Kittelsen that made me adore him a bit harder.

Hello, I would like to talk about #1 from Paul Paper on Vimeo.

The reason it made me love him longer is that I had been meaning to do a post of this guy as well, having been totally ended by his work in the Norwegian National Gallery on a recent trip to Oslo. The paintings that I saw there were a series that he put together, which were set alongside each other and seemed to give a slide show of a dark fairy tale. If you haven't seen his work already then you should definitely check him out.

I really like the picture that Alexander chose, but I thought I would post a couple of others that are my particular favourites. The second one I bought a postcard of.



No comments: