Tuesday 10 November 2009

Like a totally awesome new band



Hey there blog fans, it is I your humble scribe, social deviant and incessant rambler. The powers at google momentarily hindered my right to...write, but I am back with more pointless quips and vapid self indulgence. Bow before me tumultuous rogues! Enough.

I found a fun new band! I found a fun new band! Weekend, aside from having a suprizingly terrible selection of photographs to choose from on their Myspace for this song, are really good. They only have one song on their myspace, but there's another better one that you can access via their blog website. They have droning voice and (cue 90s shoegaze reference) the twanging guitars of Guided By Voices, strange drums that sound like a drum machine, although are apparently the work of a drum kit, and are good chums with another good band Young Prisms. I might try getting a few words from them soon, so watch this space...

No comments: