Friday 19 June 2009

Photographers I like Vol. 1: White Kross



I've been doing a fair bit of trawling on the internet recently, looking for photographers for the upcoming photo issue of the publication I'm interning for (that will remain nameless). Whilst the tasks I am given are more often than not tedious, looking at pretty things for half of my day isn't really all that much like hard work.

Anyways, I'm going to include some photographs of people that I like in my blog as a way of remembering, as well as showing them to all two people who know that about this blog. This is the first. Operating under the alias of White Kross,this guy/girl/stuff has been posting some amazing photographs on their Flickr. Check it out for yourself:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/strictlywizzness/

No comments: