Friday 30 October 2009

THEM THANGS



My buddy Alex De Mora alerted me to a fun new blog the other day called THEM THANGS. It's pretty minimal, in the sense that it is just page after page of images, photographs and illustrations that the creator, Justin Blyth, is big into without one scrap of explanation of why. In other words, the person who set this site up has extremely good taste and doesn't need to justify why miscreants such as you and me should look at these images, just simply that they are there if you want to take a gander and, if not, then you know where the "back" button is. I picked out some of the ones from the first page that I particular liked, but there are tonnes more. His choices are pretty macabre, but all are really interesting, and besides - macabre or not - they are only pictures, they can't hurt you, grow up. I'm still making my way through them...









No comments: