Tuesday 20 October 2009

Too cool

Ok, I realised recently that this blog is becoming very much a run down of what music I'm into, but I couldn't resist popping this video on. Dominant Legs are getting quite a bit of exposure at the moment, which is so good as they're actually a band that deserve it and I think could even earn a bit of money in the process as the songs they put together have a quite rounded appeal, I think anyway. Their sound is just the catalyst for nostalgia. You know those songs that make you go a little romantic inside, even though they weren't played at any point during the past you are reminded of...basically I'm talking a lot of rubbish now, but I think this music video is one that couldn't be more perfectly suited to the song in question, even though I'm pretty sure the kid hopping over the skipping rope was humming it to his slam dunking buddy at the time...

No comments: