Friday 9 October 2009

Too Disgusting, Even For Me

When I was 15/16 I had really bad acne. I remember my dad use to tell me it wasn't too bad, and empathise by saying that his was far worse when he was my age...he later told me that my acne was really bad, and that they had just told me those things to help me through the pizza years. I swear I spent half my life looking at my red speckled chin in the mirror willing away my puss-filled friends and pushing and prodding them around gradually making things much worse. I found, though, if you forgot about the fact that you were probably etching scars into the face that you would have to wear for the rest of your days, that the whole thing became quite satisfying and when you did find a spot that yielded you a particularly large load, it kind of made the pain of digging your nails into your skin a worthwhile experience.

However, even with all those years of enjoying watching the yellow mucus fly, I did not enjoy this little film one bit. I'm not a particularly squimish person, but I found myself swallowing down the urge to spew all over my keyboard for almost the entirety of the four and half minutes...though still strangely compelled to keep watching. This is disgusting.

No comments: